Advance Your Profession
Many of our students are interested in pursuing an advanced degree in conjunction with their certification in the Tamalpa Life/Art Process. Our collaboration with universities in Europe and the U.S. provide a pathway for students to receive a Master’s or Doctorate degree.
Our collaboration with Meridian University in California also provides a pathway for licensure as a Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT), a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) or California Psychologist.
European Graduate School
Tamalpa has had a long standing collaboration with the renowned European Graduate School (EGS) and its founding faculty in Switzerland.
This accredited university allows Tamalpa students to pursue graduate degrees in:
- Expressive Arts Therapy with a Minor in Psychology
- Expressive Arts Coaching and Consulting with the option of a concentration in:
- Education or Special Education
- Expressive Arts Conflict Transformation and Peacebuilding
The Tamalpa Institute and Meridian University collaboration enables students to complete a graduate degree in Psychology at Meridian while concurrently completing a certificate program at Tamalpa Institute. This collaboration enables students to earn the following degrees through Meridian University:
- MA in Psychology with a concentration in Movement/Dance and Expressive Arts.
- Ph.D or Psy.D in Psychology with a concentration in Movement/Dance and Expressive Arts – This degree option meets the educational requirements for state of California Psychologist license.
For more information about the Tamalpa Institute/Meridian University collaboration, please visit the Meridian web site.